Terms & Conditions
Please do not venture further into the web pages of G’DAY USA unless you accept the following conditions:
- G’DAY USA does not accept liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.
- G’DAY USA accepts no responsibility for checking the accuracy of data, programs or materials accessed through this site and therefore makes no representation concerning its completeness, truth, accuracy or its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should rely on their own independent investigations. Before relying on any information accessed through this website, a use should:
- carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance to their own circumstances of the information for the purpose for which it is to be used; and
- obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to the user’s particular circumstances.
- Links to other websites are inserted for convenience and are not an endorsement of material at those site, or any associated organisation, product or service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites.
- Information, data, programs or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through the site due to circumstances beyond our control and there is no representation as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other persons.
- By entering the site, you agree to release G’DAY USA from all liability which might arise, including liability in respect of any defamatory material on any database or in respect of any dealings with any work (including software) in which you hold any copyright or other intellectual property right.
- By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the site or your access to it.
- Use of this system constitutes consent to security testing and monitoring. Unauthorized use could result in criminal prosecution.